An eCommerce website is essentially a shop window for your business. A shop open 24 / 7 with customers arriving and leaving throughout the day and night. eCommerce websites need to be carefully thought out; from the initial design process, through to development and post launch analysis of user behaviour, everything must be considered. An online store is more than just a website with a checkout or a buy now icon, it is crucial that the website provides the user with an engaging shopping experience, making them want to purchase, revisit and buy again. While the majority of our website design is bespoke we can also work with existing eCommerce themes if time is of the essence.
Developers at USdigital are trained and well versed in a variety of leading web and eCommerce frameworks and we typically build eCommerce platforms using WooCommerce, Magento, or if the project requires and entirely bespoke offering. All of our eCommerce builds can be seamlessly integrated with internal stock control systems if required and we make sure the systems we build are scalable and as future proof as possible.
Typical eCommerce features
- Ability to fully manage products – Add/remove/edit all products
- Set related items to certain products, for maximum sell-through rate
- Option of Customer Reviews, for shoppers’ peace of mind
- Checkout system
- Unlimited products
- Fluid, easy to use Shopping Basket system
- Customer Login, storing your personal information (apart from credit card details)
- Search facility for products
- Product Zoom facility
- Multiple product photos
- Customer discount codes
- Social bookmarking links for product pages
- Stock control
- Full accounts system including automated invoicing, credit notes, orders etc.
- Powerful analytics and reporting on pages and most popular search terms
- Ability to hold email subscribers and newsletters
- Ability to change tags and page text
- Plus many more exciting features and extension