Want to work with USdigital?
As the digital division of Unsworth Sugden Group, a dynamic full service marketing agency based in Leicester City Centre, USdigital has become an established and well recognised digital agency in it’s own right. Offering robust services in web design, development, SEO, PPC, Social Media & Email Marketing we build long lasting partnerships with clients across a wide range of business sectors.
Paid Search Manager
The PPC / Paid Search Manager is responsible for implementing Pay Per Click media strategies for our clients. The PPC Manager can quickly understand, manage, and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Manage Display network placement lists on Ads and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- No less than 2 years’ experience in Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, and Word. Preferably with Google Data Studio for report generation and Google Drive for collaboration.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- Ads / Bing certification is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
- Great progression opportunity
- 30 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- An additional day off for your birthday
- Additional holiday for long servers
- Pension contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Monthly company lunches and drinks
- A modern, central office location
- Flexible working – Working from home and office
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send an email to email@example.com with “PPC Manager Application” in the subject line. In the email, make sure to include your CV (in word or PDF preferred), cover letter, salary requirements, and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.