Want to work with USdigital?
As the digital division of Unsworth Sugden Group, a dynamic full service marketing agency based in Leicester City Centre, USdigital has become an established and well recognised digital agency in it’s own right. Offering robust services in web design, development, SEO, PPC, Social Media & Email Marketing we build long lasting partnerships with clients across a wide range of business sectors.
Digital Account Manager (SEO)
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Digital Account Manager (SEO) to join our vibrant team.
Working closely with our department seniors and members of our Account Handling team you will be the first point of contact for our established, diverse SEO client base, which will encompass extensive keyword research and analysis, monitoring client strategies both on and off site, analysing web traffic, ROI and creating reports for our clients based on predetermined objectives.
For the right individual this role carries a strong degree of autonomy – as an agency we are very open to new ideas, processes and suggestions to improve the level of service that we are able to deliver back to our clients. A Digital Account Executive will support the role and any existing experience of managing or mentoring staff members would be advantageous.
You’ll be working within our digital team to:
- Manage and execute client-related SEO strategy for the agency. This will include taking a pro-active lead in planning campaigns, management of budgets/spend, plus the continuous optimisation of accounts.
- We are looking for a very hands-on individual, who thrives on technical SEO, on-page optimisation, content development (supported by our PR team where required) strategy planning and effective link building techniques.
- Having a pro-active involvement in client care and performance, but also researching and providing information/assistance in new strategy pitches.
- Taking a lead in ensuring the department stays abreast of the latest technologies, SEO developments and trends to keep our offering fresh, relevant and innovative.
- Along with business seniors this individual will be a go-to point of contact for SEO within the business.
- Supporting department team members in terms of helping them advance with their abilities and skill-set.
- Working directly with clients and leading communication to ensure on-going work and projects are being delivered as agreed.
What Are We Looking For?
- A self-proclaimed optimisation aficionado with a true passion for all things SEO.
- Strong technical aptitude from an on-page SEO perspective: ability to read HTML source code and identify website/performance opportunities for SEO improvement
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- The individual should be calm and personable as client contact will be required.
- Experience in outreach and link building strategies would be advantageous.
- Any prior paid advertising (Google Adwords) experience would be great, but isn’t a mandatory requirement for the role.
What’s on offer?
- A competitive salary, based on experience and merit.
- 22 days of annual leave, plus an additional day off for your birthday and further holiday allowances based on length of service (plus UK bank holidays)
- A modern, centrally located working environment.
- Regular company lunches, Friday drinks, dress down days and company get togethers.
- Pension contribution.
- Child care & cycle to work schemes.
For more information please contact our Digital Director, Michael on 0116 247 1777 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org