Our strategic approach to Self Storage marketing
Did you know?
According to the Self Store Association Annual Industry Report 2020;
- 73% of people would look online for contact details
- 68% of enquiries comes via company websites
- 43% of people first learn about self storage via internet search
How easy is it for customers to find your business on Google?
Likelyhood of getting clicks on Google:
- Position 1 is likely to get 28.5%
- Position 2 is likely to get 15.7%
- Position 3 is likely to get 11%
USdigital can help your storage facility get towards the top of Google and generate new enquires and improve occupancy levels.
PPC stands for Pay-Per-Click, a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked on Google and other search engines. Essentially, it’s a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically.
Search Engine Optimisation is the process of optimising web pages and their content to be easily discoverable by users searching for terms relevant to your website. The term SEO also describes the process of making web pages easier for search engine indexing software, known as “crawlers,” to find, scan, and index your site higher in Google and other search engines.